- Compact and inconspicuous design
- Spacers for adaptation to different types of casement supplied
- Easy installation thanks to battery operation
- Tamper contact detects manipulation or unauthorised removal
- Secure thanks to AES authentication
- A passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor) is an electronicsensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. They are most often used in PIR-basedmotion detectors. PIR sensors are commonly used in security alarms and automatic lighting applications
- A panic alarm is an electronic device designed to assist in alerting somebody in emergency situations where a threat to persons or property exists. Apanic alarm is frequently but not always controlled by a concealed panic alarm button.
- The magnetic contact wireless MAG HCS is a sensor able to detect opening or closing doors or windows
and transmits via radio a alarm signal. It is composed of two distinct elements: a case containing the
magnetic contact and electronic card normally placed on the frame of the fixture and a small permanent
magnet to fit on the mobile element of the fixture. The working is based on the closing and opening of a
sensor capable to operate within a 10-15mm radius from the permanent magnet.
- Electrical control panel wiring should be organized well or it can be unsafe or hazardous. It is important that wiring be held together neatly using wire ties to ensure that everything is in an organized and neat order. It is advisable for everything to be tightly connected and there should be a logical order for the wire connections.
- A panic alarm is an electronic device designed to assist in alerting somebody in emergency situations where a threat to persons or property exists.A panic alarm is frequently but not always controlled by a concealed panic alarm button. These buttons can be connected to a monitoring center or locally via a silent alarm or an audible bell/siren. The alarm can be used to request emergency assistance from local security, police or emergency services. Some systems can also activate closed-circuit television to record or assess the event
- A glass break detector is a sensor used in electronic burglar alarms that detects if a pane of glass is shattered or broken. These sensors are commonly used near glass doors or glass store-front windows.
- A security alarm is a system designed to detect intrusion – unauthorized entry – into a building or other area. Security alarms are used in residential, commercial, industrial, and military properties for protection against burglary (theft) or property damage, as well as personal protection against intruders . Security alarms in residential areas show a correlation with decreased theft. Car alarms likewise help protect vehicles and their contents. Prisons also use security systems for control of inmates.
- Beam Detector use invisible light to scan a defined area. The transmitter emits a beam of light into the scan zone. The light, which is reflected by the background returns to the receiver, which constantly monitors the scan zone. When a person or object enters the zone the infrared light is interrupted. It then sends a signal to the internal relay, which is wired into the door controls. One variation of this operating mode is called “background suppression”. This is when the receiver only detects a change in the reflected light when a person or object enters the scan zone thus causing a reflectance variation of the light, sending a signal to the internal relay.
Product Features & Specifications: